My name is
I build things for the web.
I'm an experienced full stack developer with a frontend focus, backed by a strong track record of crafting robust and elegant code. Passionate, dedicated, and motivated, I'm ready to take on the next big coding adventure.
I am Junior, a dedicated web developer with a strong enthusiasm for crafting exceptional online experiences. My journey in web development began at the young age of fourteen when I was captivated by the enchanting world of HTML and CSS.
To pursue my passion and developed my skills, I pursued a degree in Software Development from the Institute of Technology of the Americas (ITLA).
Since then, my career has been marked by enriching experiences, collaborating with various companies as both an employee and a freelancer.
Here are a few technologies I’ve been working with recently:
Where I've Worked
Senior Software Engineer @ Doral Health & Wellness
Dec 2022 - Present
- • Led the design and development of multiple enterprise-level dashboard applications for third party integrations, bringing thousands of new leads every month using the latest technologies of Node.js, Typescript, NestJS, React, Azure, Key Vault.
- •Designed and implemented scalable APIs and background workers to keep clinical data synchronized between multiple systems using Typescript, NestJS, Azure Event Grid and Azure Container App, handling thousands of data transfers daily.
- •Designed and developed automated solutions to integrate with multiple EHR and CRM systems, reducing the manual work required by 80% using Nest.js, Node.js, Typescript.
Frontend Engineer @ BRINF LLC
Sep 2020 - Apr 2021
- • Developed an innovative gaming app for a client, enabling users to engage in competitions within their favorite games using the latest technology such as React, Typescript, Redux, Firebase, Push Notifications, Node.js, Express.
- • Converted complex UI designs into interactive and polished React applications. Using Typescript Next.js, Formik, Tailwind, and CSS modules resulting in visually stunning and user-friendly applications.
- • Employed performance optimizations, such as code refactoring, lazy loading, asset optimizations, and appropriate implementation of server-side rendering of several applications, elevating their Lighthouse performance scores from the 50s to the 90s.
Back End Development Tutor @ ITLA
Aug 2018 - May 2019
- • Develop and deliver curriculum and lesson plans that cover fundamental and advanced concepts in web development using PHP, ASP.NET, and SQL
- • Provide hands-on guidance and support to 20+ students in designing, developing, and deploying web applications.
- • Conducted pair programming sessions with students, guiding collaborative coding providing real-time feedback.
Web Developer @ YWAM San Pedro
Sept 2016 - Jul 2018
- • Designed and developed customized new website optimized for speed, performance, and SEO, generating 40% more traffic than prior site using Wordpress, PHP and HTML/CSS.
- • Offer technical support to users, promptly addressing inquiries and troubleshooting issues with website functionalities to ensure a positive user experience
Some Things I’ve Built
Unikob - Social Network
A fully developed social network targeted at college students in Latin America, the web app includes a fully complete posting, following, and commenting system. With multiple other features such as school ranking, social login, and job posting
Bookhub - Mobile App
BookHub is a simple and minimalist app to keep track of the books you read. The app is built as a PWA and then converted into an android app. The app is available to download on Google Play.
Homes of Hope Tracker
A web app to track houses built by an NGO called Homes of Hope, helps them to keep track of where houses are built so they can come back and follow up with the families.
Valorant Pro Scene Simulator
This site allows you to select from a range of VCT teams and pit them against each other in a simulated match. Choose your favorite team and see how they stack up against the competition. With accurate team stats and realistic match simulation.
A baseball simulation engine built using PHP.
Personal Web Site
The repo for this website.
Wedding Site Next.js
Wedding site fully designed and developed by me. Includes livestream, RSVP, Google Maps and more.
Wedding Registry built with Next.js that connect to a Google Sheet that can be edited to update the items in the list.
A quiz app that can receive an array of questions and validate the answers.
A Node.js api for a social app with endpoints for posting, adding friends, commenting, chatting and more.
04. What Now?
Get In Touch
I’m always looking for new opportunities so my inbox is always open. Even if you just have a question or just want to say hi, go ahead. I’ll make sure to get back to you!Email me at email@example.com